The UN General Assembly will take up during its current session in September-December 2015 the recommendations made by three high level panels and an expert group as well as draft resolution submitted by the General Assembly President.
1. Report of the Independent High Level Panel on UN Peace Operations, Uniting Our Strengths for Peace- Politics, Partnership and People, 16 June 2015.
2. Report of the Advisory Group of Experts on Peacebuilding on the 2015 Review of the United Nations Peacebuilding Architecture, The Challenge of Sustaining Peace, 29 June 2015.
3. Report of The High-Level Advisory Group for the Global Study on the Implementation of Security Council Resolution 1325, established through Resolution 2122 (2013) of the Security Council.
4. Report of the High Level Panel of Eminent Persons on Post-2015 Development Agenda, A New Global Partnership: Eradicate Poverty and Transform Economies through Sustainable Development, United Nations, New York, 2013.
5. Draft outcome document of the United Nations summit for the adoption of the post-2015 development agenda, Transforming our World: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, submitted to UN Member States by UN General Assembly President Sam K. Kutesa on 12 August 2015.